Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mathematics?
"Mathematics is a language that makes use of symbols and notations for describing numerical, geometric and graphical relationships." (Dept. of Education) Mathematics aids us in developing mental processes that further logical and critical thinking, accuracy and problem solving all contributing in decision-making.
I have just registered, what benefits have I unlocked?
- By registering and becoming a member of Ask Archie, you are able to:
- Have access to Tutorials
- Have access to Past Exam questions
- Become an Archie Ambassador at your school!
- Seriously IMPROVE YOUR MATHS RESULTS through hard work and determination!
Is Ask Archie for sale in Afrikaans?
- Yes. Grades 8 & 9 are available in Afrikaans.
Will Ask Archie work on a Mac?
- Answer: Yes
How long is my product valid for?
- Your Grade Purchase allows for unlimited access, allowing you to refer back when you reach Grade 12.
Once registered, what do I need my password for?
- Your unique password is used in conjunction with your email address and allows you to access your product via our home page.
I have entered all my details and I keep getting an error message when I click "submit" on the registration form, why is this?
- Please call us if this occurs. We do experience system errors occasionally which are easily rectifiable.
Can I get Archie on a USB flash disc instead of on a disc?
- We have investigated this avenue but feel it will take away the cost benefit of the product.
Does Archie work on an I-phone or I-pad?
- Not at this stage. It does work on all other phones and tablets though.
What happens if I lose my password?
- Simply submit the "forgot password" form on the home page to have it sent to your registered email address. You can also contact us as we will have it on record. Simply send us your name and school.
I purchased an Ask Archie product then I entered my Serial Number when asked for a password, but it's not working. Why?
- The serial number printed inside your package is NOT your password. Use the serial number to register your product @ www.askarchie.co.za
- Then you will obtain your unique 8-digit password. Use this password to unlock your product and to login to your Ask Archie website account.
I've heard about these tutorials, but what exactly are they and how do I get them?
- Tutorials are extra examples we provide as an added benefit to our Archie Members.